6 mars 2009

System Requirements

I've now spent two weeks in order to specify tools that will be needed for the implementation. My findings are:
(1) YouTube doesn't make it easy for people who wan't to control their videos without using their video player.
(2) Java Media Framework is the most annoying thing ever buit. Mainly since it doesn's support any of those formats that are most common today.

At the moment I think that the best solution would be to use YouTube's own player, since it got all functionallity needed. However, since the mobility part will be built in Java, I will need to find a way to communicate between Flash and Java. hmmm. any ideas?

At least I have a plan of how to build the "Migration Agent", whos function will be to indentify and locate the user as well as suspend, resume and migrate the video application.

On Monday I will initiate phase 4 of my thesis, which is system design.

Finally Friday!
Cheers!

1 kommentar:

  1. Kan detta vara till hjälp?
    http://developer.sonyericsson.com/site/global/docstools/projectcapuchin/p_projectcapuchin.jsp

    Å å, han dominerar!

    SvaraRadera